Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PC vs. Mac from England

• Please log in to reply

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Apple Site

Ron

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
that's not fair...the british mac ads have people that are actually KNOWN entities instead of the goobers we have...i can't remember the name of the show that those two guys are on...but it's freakishly funny (there's alot of parts where you're "inside" the guy who plays the PC guy's brain sort of...like seeing things how he sees it..and hearing his thoughts)....the guy who plays the PC character also had his own talk show for a while didn't he? can't remember the name...but i watched it when i was in london about 2 years ago...also funny

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
The PC guy on the adverts that I usually see on TV is on 'The Daily Show with John Stewart' all the time as a guest commentator.