Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

wireless/broadband speedtouch adsl/orage problem

• Please log in to reply

thecitizens

thecitizens

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hi guys thanks for helping in the(lost my log in) past but i need help please.
A nice man from orange told me he was going to speed up my connection well depending who i talked to tech support/cust service they did & didn;t well after threaening to cancel they have told me they have but shouldnt because my line can only take 512 Mbps & not the 1.1 they have put on it,they have said a lot of faults & work has been done at the exchange & they will check my line they have given me free internet for 3mts & offered me a livebox but said it probaly won't work until they sort the line out anyway.
Sorry about the essay but it relates to the problem i can use the speedtouch usb adsl connection but when it drops it is a nightmare & unstable in fact it's just dropped & taken me 1/2 hr to get back on even though my connection is still showing active, but my Wireless dynamo r-adsl-c4w-eg gives this error.
HTTP,HTTPS,FTP connectivity.
FTP (passive)error 12029 connecting to ftp.microsoft.com.Aconnection with the server could not be established.
info HTTP:successfully connected to www.microsoft.com
warn FTP (Active)Error 12029 connecting to ftp.microsoft.coma connection with the server could not be established.
info HTTPS Successfully connected to www.passport.net.
error Could not make an FTP connection
Please could you tell me how they've screwed my perfectly good but slow computer up & why they say they can't drop it back to what it was & is there anything i can do to repair it,Thankyou & sorry about the essay.
ps xp home SP 2 IS MY SPECS.

Advertisements