Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HijackThis log. [resolved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Hi Jadyn, ignore the previous set of instructions which involves CWS. Go back to the previous set where you were confused. You were confused because I left off a line of the fix. It should be much clearer now. Sorry about that.

Advertisements

jadyn

jadyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Should i just use the adaware that i have previously downloaded? Adaware personal SE? .. I will complete the rest tomorrow i do not have much time now but thank you so much for your help until now!

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Do these instructions with the updated information I put in there. I am so sorry about this.

Run HijackThis. Click on "Config...", "Misc Tools", "Open process manager". Select the following files and click on "Kill process". Answer Yes to the "Are you sure..." question.

desktop.exe

edmond.exe

ffisearch.exe

Launch Notepad, and copy/paste the box below into a new text file. Save it as fixme.reg and save it on your Desktop.

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{5b4ab8e2-6dc5-477a-b637-bf3c1a2e5993}]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{950238fb-c706-4791-8674-4d429f85897e}]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mfiltis]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\ext\clsid\{5b4ab8e2-6dc5-477a-b637-bf3c1a2e5993}]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\enum\root\legacy_delprot]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\delprot]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"desktop search"=-

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ffis"=-

Locate fixme.reg on your Desktop and double-click on it.
You will receive a prompt similar to: "Do you wish to merge the information into the registry?".
Answer "Yes" and wait for a message to appear similar to "Merged Successfully".
Restart your computer.

Launch Notepad, and copy/paste the box below into a new text file. Save it as Unreg.bat and save it on your Desktop.

regsvr32 /u C:\Windows\isrvs\msfiltis.dll
regsvr32 /u C:\Windows\isrvs\msdbhk.dll
regsvr32 /u C:\Windows\isrvs\sysupd.dll

Locate Unreg.bat on your Desktop and double-click on it.

Delete the following files/folders (if present) in C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32

delprot.ini

delprot.log

desktop.exe

isrvs (delete the entire folder)

Delete the following file: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Delprot.sys

Delete the following files/folder (if present) in C:\Documents and Settings\<your user name>\Desktop

anal exploits.url

big d*** school for 2.95.url

evidence eraser.lnk

popup blocker stops popups.lnk

spyware avenger.lnk

virus hunter security.lnk

your platinum visa.lnk

Post a new log from HijackThis.

jadyn

jadyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hey, sorry about the confusion. I did not realize that there was a second page on here and i was reading the first page because i had it bookmarked.

Here is what it said when i opened the unreg.bat.

LoadLibrary("C:\Windows\isrvs\msfiltis.dll") failed the specified module could not be found.

It says this for each one code i put in.

It does not look like any of the other folders you listed are present.

here's the log.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 4:14:24 PM, on 4/19/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\PopUp Killer\PopUpKiller.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_AICN03.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer\QuickDCF.exe
C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Program\BackWeb-137903.exe
C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PopUpKiller] C:\Program Files\PopUp Killer\PopUpKiller.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ezShieldProtector for Px] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus COLOR 480] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_AICN03.EXE /P22 "EPSON Stylus COLOR 480" /O5 "LPT1:" /M "Stylus COLOR 480"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] c:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
O4 - Startup: Event Reminder.lnk = C:\pmw\PMREMIND.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Exif Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: hp center UI.lnk = C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Shadow\ShadowBar.exe
O4 - Global Startup: WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
O9 - Extra button: MktBrowser - {17A27031-71FC-11d4-815C-005004D0F1FA} - C:\Program Files\MarketBrowser\lmt\MarketBrowser_Launch.xpy
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: MarketBrowser - {17A27031-71FC-11d4-815C-005004D0F1FA} - C:\Program Files\MarketBrowser\lmt\MarketBrowser_Launch.xpy
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zon...ry/msgrchkr.cab
O16 - DPF: {2917297F-F02B-4B9D-81DF-494B6333150B} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zon...MineSweeper.cab
O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} - http://a1540.g.akama...meInstaller.exe
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by20fd.bay20....es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {861DB4B6-3838-11D2-8E50-002018200E57} (MrSIDI Control) - http://data6.archive..._cab/MrSIDI.cab
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zon...StatsClient.cab
O16 - DPF: {C4925E65-7A1E-11D2-8BB4-00A0C9CC72C3} (Virtools WebPlayer Class) - http://a532.g.akamai...1/Installer.exe
O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zon...ireShowdown.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{D2CA7894-08C2-4A0E-A7AE-F2C61FB1B050}: NameServer = 142.161.130.155 142.161.2.155
O18 - Filter: text/html - {950238FB-C706-4791-8674-4D429F85897E} - (no file)
O23 - Service: Crypkey License - CrypKey (Canada) Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\crypserv.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: MD Simple Burner Service (NetMDSB) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\MD Simple Burner\NetMDSB.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\PACSPT~1.EXE
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\Sptisrv.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
http://www.trendmicr...v...W_ISEARCH.A

Look at this page. Do you have that Search box when you open Internet explorer or firefox?

jadyn

jadyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I did had it up until we did one of the first few steps you listed. But when i did have it i would always go into my process and end the process.

I do not think i have it anymore.

EDIT: Does this have anything to do with that? or no?

Edited by jadyn, 19 April 2005 - 03:25 PM.

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Open up IE and do your regular thing for a few minutes. See if it pops up.

jadyn

jadyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I usually do not use IE. I use Mozilla Firefox. But i will try it.

jadyn

jadyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
It does not pop up.

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
How is it running?

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Is your norton updated and running. I don't see it running when the computer starts up. Or do you just have it to do scans?

I want you to disable system restore.

To reset your restore points, please note that you will need to log into your computer with an account which has full administrator access. You will know if the account has administrator access because you will be able to see the System Restore tab. If the tab is missing, you are logged in under a limited account.

(Windows XP)
1. Turn off System Restore.
On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
Check Turn off System Restore.
Click Apply, and then click OK.

2. Reboot.

3. Turn ON System Restore.
On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
UN-Check *Turn off System Restore*.
Click Apply, and then click OK.

How to Turn On and Turn Off System Restore in Windows XP
http://support.micro...kb;en-us;310405

Leave it disabled until I tell you to set it again.

Press Control-Alt-Del to enter the Task Manager.

Click on the Processes tab and end the following processes:

C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Program\BackWeb-137903.exe
Exit the Task Manager when finished.

Close all programs leaving only HijackThis running. Place a check against each of the following, making sure you get them all and not any others by mistake:

O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} - http://a1540.g.akama...meInstaller.exe
O16 - DPF: {861DB4B6-3838-11D2-8E50-002018200E57} (MrSIDI Control) - http://data6.archive..._cab/MrSIDI.cab

Click on Fix Checked when finished and exit HijackThis.

The following are not necessarily spyware/malware, but we suggest you place a check mark next to the following entries, as these programs may be taking up system resources.

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] c:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
(Description: Checks for updates to MS Works. Unnecessary. Removing this entry will free up some system resources. )

O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
(Description: Adjusts monitor colours across all programs, including Photoshop. It is needed by some graphics professionals who want their monitor calibrated. Most home users will not need it, and thus should remove this entry. )

O4 - Global Startup: WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
(Description: WinZip system tray application. Not necessary. Removing this entry will free up a small amount of system resources.)

Please scan your system with Ad-aware:
Ad-aware SE - Download - Home Page
  • If you have a previous version of Ad-Aware installed, during the installation of the new version you will be prompted to uninstall or keep the older version - be sure to uninstall the previous version.
  • After installing Ad-aware, you will be prompted to update the program and run a full scan. De-select all boxes so that it does not run.
  • Manually run "Ad-Aware SE Personal" and from the main screen Click on "Check for Updates Now".
  • Once the definitions have been updated:
  • Reconfigure Ad-Aware for Full Scan as per the following instructions:
    • Launch the program, and click on the Gear at the top of the start screen.
    • Under General Settings the following boxes should all be checked off: (Checked will be indicated by a green circle with a check mark in it, Un-Checked is a red circle with an X in it. If it is greyed out, those features are only available in the retail version.)
      • "Automatically save logfile"
      • Automatically quarantine objects prior to removal"
      • Safe Mode (always request confirmation)
      • Prompt to update outdated confirmation) - Change to 7 days.
    • Click the "Scanning" button (On the left side).
    • Under Drives & Folders, select "Scan within Archives"
    • Click "Click here to select Drives + folders" and select your installed hard drives.
    • Under Memory & Registry, select all options.
    • Click the "Advanced" button (On the left hand side).
    • Under "Shell Integration", select "Move deleted files to Recycle Bin".
    • Under "Log-file detail", select all options.
    • Click on the "Defaults" button on the left.
    • Type in the full url of what you want as your default homepage and searchpage e.g. http://www.google.com.
    • Click the "Tweak" button (Again, on the left hand side).
    • Expand "Scanning Engine" by clicking on the "+" (Plus) symbol and select the following:
      • "Unload recognized processes during scanning."
      • "Obtain command line of scanned processes"
      • "Scan registry for all users instead of current user only"
    • Under "Cleaning Engine", select the following:
      • "Automatically try to unregister objects prior to deletion."
      • "During removal, unload explorer and IE if necessary"
      • "Let Windows remove files in use at next reboot."
      • "Delete quarrantined objects after restoring"
    • Click on "Safety Settings" and select "Write-protect system files after repair (Hosts file, etc)"
    • Click on "Proceed" to save these Preferences.
    • Click on the "Scan Now" button on the left.
    • Under "Select Scan Mode, be sure to select "Use Custom Scanning Options".
  • Close all programs except ad-aware.
  • Click on "Next" in the bottom right corner to start the scan.
  • Run the Ad-Aware scan and allow it to remove everything it finds and then REBOOT - Even if not prompted to.
  • After you log back in, Ad-Aware may run to finalize the scan and remove any locked files that it may of found. Allow it to finish.
Please delete your temporary files. Double Click My Computer (WinXP: Navigate to Start --->My Computer)
You will see an icon representing your harddrive (most likely C: Drive) Right Click on the hard drive icon and click Properties at the
bottom of the fly out window. One the very first tab (General) you will see a button labeled "Disk Cleanup"...click that button.
Make sure the following are checked:
Downloaded Program Files
Temporary Internet Files and
Recycle Bin

Click OK and Disk Cleanup will delete those files for you.

If you would please, rescan with HijackThis and post a fresh log in this same topic.

The following are not necessarily spyware/malware, but we suggest you place a check mark next to the following entries, as these programs may be taking up system resources.

(Description: Checks for updates to MS Works. Unnecessary. Removing this entry will free up some system resources. )

(Description: Adjusts monitor colours across all programs, including Photoshop. It is needed by some graphics professionals who want their monitor calibrated. Most home users will not need it, and thus should remove this entry. )

(Description: WinZip system tray application. Not necessary. Removing this entry will free up a small amount of system resources.)

jadyn

jadyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hello, sorry that i i have not replied in a bit. I will have time tomorrow to do this. Thanks for all your help so far!

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
How is it going?

jadyn

jadyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hello,

Here is the logfile.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:03:42 PM, on 4/27/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\PopUp Killer\PopUpKiller.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_AICN03.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer\QuickDCF.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PopUpKiller] C:\Program Files\PopUp Killer\PopUpKiller.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ezShieldProtector for Px] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus COLOR 480] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_AICN03.EXE /P22 "EPSON Stylus COLOR 480" /O5 "LPT1:" /M "Stylus COLOR 480"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Startup: Event Reminder.lnk = C:\pmw\PMREMIND.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: hp center UI.lnk = C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Shadow\ShadowBar.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hp center.lnk = C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Program\BackWeb-137903.exe
O9 - Extra button: MktBrowser - {17A27031-71FC-11d4-815C-005004D0F1FA} - C:\Program Files\MarketBrowser\lmt\MarketBrowser_Launch.xpy
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: MarketBrowser - {17A27031-71FC-11d4-815C-005004D0F1FA} - C:\Program Files\MarketBrowser\lmt\MarketBrowser_Launch.xpy
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zon...ry/msgrchkr.cab
O16 - DPF: {2917297F-F02B-4B9D-81DF-494B6333150B} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zon...MineSweeper.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by20fd.bay20....es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zon...StatsClient.cab
O16 - DPF: {C4925E65-7A1E-11D2-8BB4-00A0C9CC72C3} (Virtools WebPlayer Class) - http://a532.g.akamai...1/Installer.exe
O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zon...ireShowdown.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{D2CA7894-08C2-4A0E-A7AE-F2C61FB1B050}: NameServer = 142.161.130.155 142.161.2.155
O23 - Service: Crypkey License - CrypKey (Canada) Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\crypserv.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: MD Simple Burner Service (NetMDSB) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\MD Simple Burner\NetMDSB.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\PACSPT~1.EXE
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\Sptisrv.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Please go offline, close all browsers and any open Windows, making sure that only HijackThis is open. Scan and when it finishes, put an X in the boxes, only next to these following items, then click fix checked.

O4 - Global Startup: hp center.lnk = C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Program\BackWeb-137903.exe

Reboot and post a new log and tell me how it is running. :tazz: