Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A complain :(

• Please log in to reply

viper151

viper151

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
I am having a serious problem with my pc and cant work bcz of lot of popups. I was coming from a clean format and didnt want to do again and wanted just a suggestion if i knew i had to wait 7 days to get a reply like plz repost ur hijack log and then silence i would have done format..but i'am still waiting for a serious response..Why other ppl get responses in 2 days and solve their problems and i cant solve mine??
Why this man which is replying in other posts is not replying on mine??if he is bored of my post then he didnt have to answer and let another member of staff help me..i understand u have jobs, family etc but other posts have quicker replyies and thats not fair...for exampletake a look at this post
http://www.geekstogo...c...0.html&st=0
The one that replyied my post is solving paul's problem in just 3 days AND I'M WAITING FOR A SOLVE 10 DAYS..
If u cant solve it then dont reply..

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
You found this forum to post a complaint, but did you ever try to contact Sarah to see what the deal was?

There could have been a software glitch and she lost the tracking on your thread?

Did you see the waiting room forum just above this one for you to post if you have waited 3 days?

I do apologize that you have not been helped in a timely fashion, but there are a lot of avenues for you to take to get the help you need. Ill contact Sarah about your thread, I am sure she will be back with you shortly.

viper151

viper151

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

You found this forum to post a complaint, but did you ever try to contact Sarah to see what the deal was?

There could have been a software glitch and she lost the tracking on your thread?

Did you see the waiting room forum just above this one for you to post if you have waited 3 days?

I do apologize that you have not been helped in a timely fashion, but there are a lot of avenues for you to take to get the help you need. Ill contact Sarah about your thread, I am sure she will be back with you shortly.

yep i send him pm..
and he was online..

i was in the waiting room for 6 days until he answered my post..
i think that i cant post again at waiting forum as my post is answered.i thought that waiting room was for unanswered topics...
thx for ur reply..

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Hi viper151,
I do apologise. I have accidentally overlooked your thread. I have been very busy at the moment.
If I am absent from your thread, you can send me a PM (private message) or see if I am on chat.
As it is 3am here, I will respond first thing in the morning.
I do have several active fixes, but, I will give your thread the absolute highest priority.

Yours Sincerely.
Sarah W.

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
SarahW is a very smart person, and a great helper here at GeekstoGo. From working with her, I can honestly say that this was not on purpose. Helpers here usually have upwards of 10 or more topics active at once, and sadly, posts do slip through the cracks. We are severely out numbered, and we do our best here to help everyone.

I am sure that SarahW will do her best to get back on track with you. :whistling:

viper151

viper151

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
i know and thats why i made a post like this.. :help: i understand that u have personal life and u have a lot of things to do but i couldnt understand that she (sorry for he before :blink:) was solving other problems.. :whistling: ..i know she wasnt doing that on purpose.... :help: