Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mouse stops

• Please log in to reply

Efeezy20

Efeezy20

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I have been having issues with my mouse and keyboard which sometimes just stops working especially when I am playing Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Just wondering if there is anything I can do please tell me.

Advertisements

Wlkingman

Wlkingman

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
It sounds to me like your motherboard might be going... I would wait for another reply to confirm or deny such a grim statement though.... :whistling:

Efeezy20

Efeezy20

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Well I just figured it only occurs when I play in Medal of Honor. Other then that it is fine when I do other things on my computer. So I don't know if it is my motherboard, cause it only does it in my pc game.

ldbonner

ldbonner

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I am having the same issue. It started while I was playing BF2 about 2 weeks ago and its not happening on my wife's profile.
It especially frustrating when Im flying a chopper and i just start nosediving for the ground.

To fix it, I have to unplug and re-insert into the USB port. Ive tried using all of the USB and still get the same result.

help!!

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
If you both have USB mice/keyboards, try using a PS/2 version. If that fixes the problem then we know it's a USB issue.