Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

eh..picture

• Please log in to reply

Fusion_Inc

Fusion_Inc

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Hello, well my friend sent me a song, and i saved in my my music folder. All the folders in my document is view as thumbnail. After I got the song, there is a picture on the folder. I thought if i delete the song, the picture on the folder would be gone, but it didnt. Now every time I play music with zoom player, it has that picture on the background. How do i get rid of that?

Thanks

Advertisements

computerproblem

computerproblem

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
The picture should be saved in there as a picture format

make sure that within that folder you have show hidden files turned on

Open up folder then > tools>folder options>View>hidden files and folders>Show

Fusion_Inc

Fusion_Inc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
is already turn on

computerproblem

computerproblem

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Make sure that the picture is deleted from the folder, then right-click the folder in thumbnail view and press refresh thumbnail

Fusion_Inc

Fusion_Inc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
there is no picture..

computerproblem

computerproblem

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Right Click the folder then go to properties then customize then chose picture or restore defaults...

Fusion_Inc

Fusion_Inc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
nope...cant do it.

computerproblem

computerproblem

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Right click the folder (presuming its perhaps a shortcut folder) then properties then find target

With the new window open
right click the folder there(with the name of the one you wanna change the thumbnail of) and then properties customize...chose pictures or defualt

Fusion_Inc

Fusion_Inc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
there is no customize option. I think is something to do with spyware. Nevermind, I guess is not virus. So anyways, there is no customize option for me to choose

Edited by Fusion_Inc, 19 May 2007 - 01:59 AM.

computerproblem

computerproblem

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Every folder, unless it is a shortcut folder will have a customize option, make sure you follow my directions above

Because by finding the target of the shortcutted folder, that folder will not be shortcutted (the one that comes up in new window will be the directory and inside should be the folder you are looking for) hence you can change the customizable options

Fusion_Inc

Fusion_Inc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Is not a shortcut, is a folder that comes with xp inside My document. I right click My Music folder, there is no customize option.

computerproblem

computerproblem

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Its no virus, I have the same thingo, I would guess to google it or fiddle around...takes ages to get a response from here

Fusion_Inc

Fusion_Inc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
okay, when I right click My Document > properties, find target, and i click my document > my music. if i go that way, the picture is not on. But if i just go to my document to my music, i would see that picture.