Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Emails show sent but are not received

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

suegy

suegy

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I am using Outlook Express and Windows XP, and I have Verizon DSL. It appears that I can send and receive emails ok, but even though my mail goes into my sent folder and appears to have been sent, the recipients are not getting it. I have checked everything I know to check and it all appears to be ok. What else do I need to do? I would appreciate any assistance you can give me.

Thanks and have a great day!

S. Gilson

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
There are one or two members a lot better at answering these types of questions, but I will try until they take notice of your post. Have you made any changes to your email address in Outlook Express which may have caused your address to be off your recipients whitelist? Are you sending mail using Verizon's mail client or some other like gmail?

Ron

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
disregard

Edited by james_8970, 19 May 2007 - 05:48 PM.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Thanks for duplicate post notice:

http://www.geekstogo...ed-t158149.html

Ron