Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No Power

• Please log in to reply

Para

Para

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have had this strange problem for a few weeks now and am completely out of ideas on what could be causing it. I went inside my computer to take out the ethernet card that I never use. Switched power back on and hit the power button, but nothing happened. I checked all my connections and they all seem to be fine. Now just to make a long story short, i have ended up replacing my motherboard, cpu, ram, case and psu. The only thing that remains the same is the video card and hdd. So now i basically have a brand new computer, yet the same problem remains!!! No power at all!! I just can't understand it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

New systems specs:
Elitegroup L4VXA2 Motherboard
2.8ghz P4
512 RAM (Kingston, 1 stick)
GF4 Ti4200
40gb HDD
Windows XP

Edited by Para, 22 May 2004 - 12:29 AM.

Advertisements

kimblehyde

kimblehyde

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
have you check to see if your getting power to your wall outlet. you might have kicked the house braker or you surge protector could be bad.