Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Crashes after start up before log in screen

• Please log in to reply

SmoothIlla

SmoothIlla

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey how are you doing I would like to thank you ahead of time for any help that you might be ale to give me here on this topic. I was downloading two days ago and my computer crashed (no sdurprise as how it was running). Anyway I went to restart and it went to the blue screen but restarts before I can read the thing then go back to a configuration that worked before the crash but nw I keep getting a critical system error. (I had the error signature but the comp froze on my 1st posting so now I have to restart the comp for it but I will get it for. BUt I do have my EVEREST Report if it may be able to help. Also I have ran registry Mechanic 6 on it for repairs, McAfee AntiVirus, Earthlink Antivirus, and BIt Defender to fix any problems but I am still hurting. The when I restart it goes back to the crashing configuration and I have to manually go to the working configuration after another restart. Plus I have like 2 gigs taking up space that I didn't have before. Is there a way to just delete everything without a format (No windows install cd) and just have the system programs left to find out the bare issues here? My comp is starting to run a little slow now.

But thank you fro any future help on the issue.

EVEREST Report
Attached File  Report.zip   102.69KB   1436 downloads

Advertisements

SmoothIlla

SmoothIlla

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
OKay so here is what the error says:

The system has recovered from a seious error

A log of this error has been created.

Then:
Error Signature
BCCode : 1000007f BCP1 : 00000008 BCP2 : 80042000 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

And then:
Error Report Contents
C:\DOCUME~1\user\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1ee2.dir00\Mini052107-06.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\user\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1ee2.dir00\sysdata.xml

Of course it was my fault for taking up Politcal Science instead of computer engineering when using Windows so I have no idea what this stuff means so I was thinking one of you brilliant individuals may be able to help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks Again