Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pano Stand Alone

• Please log in to reply

chikita321456

chikita321456

• Pip
  • 1 posts
The other day i started unistalling programs off my computer that i no longer use hoping it would help speed up my computer. I also decided that maybe shutting down my computer more often would help. of course, after i uninstall programs and shut down my computer things start to go wrong. Once i turned back on my computer a prompt box keeps coming up titled pano stand alone. It keeps saying please wait while windows configures pano stand alone or please wait while installing. shortly after another pop up box comes up saying internal error with a lot of other numbers and letters after. no matter what i do it wont go away. if you try to hit cancel of anything this internal error message continues to pop up. luckily i can still open other programs. i tried doing a system restore to a back date but anytime i try to do that it just says incomplete and can not restore to that back date.... help!!! its driving me nuts. i know my laptop isnt the best but i still need it to work somewhat here. now its slower than ever and its not even a guarentee that it opens up all of my programs.. it was slow already you have no idea how slow it is now!! how do i make this go away and what in the world is pano stand alone?!?! help please!!

Advertisements