Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Will Apache work with OWA

• Please log in to reply

CompNetWeb

CompNetWeb

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hello,

I have a kind of interesting setup here. I have a domain established with two PCs on it. One pc being the Exchange Server, the other being the Website server. We currently have our domain pointing to our IP address and our company router forwards all port 80 traffic to the webserver. The problem is this: Exchange OWA uses port 80 to communicate to the web as well. The OWA part of Exchange seems to use IIS. Is there a way for the Apache to have some sort of virtual directory so that when I go to www.compnetemail.com it knows that instead of running the default compnet website for our company, to send the traffic to the OWA service?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as this has been a long ongoing problem. :whistling:

Advertisements