Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I Cant Do this? I dont think anyone can!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Murgy91

Murgy91

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Im sorry if this isnt very clear but its the best that i can do. In Microsoft Word 2003 i have created macros to open up certain templates, then i put the macros into a toolbar. i can now open and close word restart my computer go to a diffrent computer log on (in the same domain on same user account) and the Toolbar with the template macros are still there. But i want to be able for all users on the domain to open up word and the template box be there. I Have already tried using the ~£fault file which is located in by defualt
C:\Documents and Settings\*User Name*\Application Data\Microsoft\Word\STARTUP
but it just loads up the normal blank wor dodcument without the macro toolbar i am wanting, so wat do i need to do to make the toolbars be there for other users in the same domain??

Any help here would be greatly appreciated :whistling:

Thanks

Murgy

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Duplicate thread. Active thread here.

Edited by LindaGail, 22 May 2007 - 10:28 AM.