I am going to give you a step by step process of how I read and answer the questions so fast.
The words highlighted in red are the words I read when I scanned over the questions.
My chosen answers will be in blue.
If I see that the question is short then I skip to the answers since a short question is usually a spelling question or an odd one out question.
Most of the time there is no need to read the topic of the question either.
Hobbies: Beverages (Non-Alcoholic): Soft Drinks
1. What is *not* a US Regional name for soft drinks?
Drinky-poo - This one is pretty obvious.
World: Latin: Latina Animalia (Latin Animals)
2. What is the Latin word for 'bull'?
taurus - this one is the only one that means bull.
Humanities: Acronyms: Abbreviations We Should Know
3. The abbreviation some times used after the end of a letter, P.S., stands for what?
please keep secret
postscript - This and postpone are the only possible answers, but if you've ever written a letter you should know this one.
Movies: Players - Easy: Pick The Famous Person
4. Seven, Interview With A Vampire, A River Runs Through It.
Brad Pitt - With these kind of questions there is usually no need to read all three titles.
Animals: Pet Rodents: Guinea Pigs
5. Do guinea pigs have long hair or short hair?
Both - When it is the mixed bag you can be pretty confident in choosing both, all of these or all of the above to these kind of questions.
No they all have no hair
Music: Weather Songs: Sunshine Songs
6. Who had a hit with a song called: You Are The Sunshine Of My Life?
Earth, Wind and Fire
Stevie Wonder - If you don't know this one then you need to get some more variety in your music.
General: Mixed 5 Q. Average: Fifty Point Game: 2
7. Which is the correct spelling?
Encyclopedia - Short question, I went straight to the answers and it should be a no-brainer.
Sci / Tech: Mixed Human Body Trivia: Anatomy Terms Beginning with "A"
8. The part of the body between the diaphragm and the pelvis.
Abdomen - Two of the other three are not between those two parts and Adipose tissue, I wouldn't consider a body part because it is basically just fat.
People: U.K. People: Famous People in Eltham, London
9. George Alan O'Dowd was born in Eltham on 14th June 1961. He went on to achieve fame in the early 1980s as the lead singer of the "New Romantic" band "Culture Club". But can you give the name under which he became well known?
Boy George - If you don't know this one then you need to get some more variety in your music.
History: 20th & 21st Centuries: Things That Changed the World
10. Which African anti-apartheid leader was released from jail in 1990, after more than 27 years?
Nelson Mandela - The only name on the list that was in jail that long as far as I know.
Questions correct: 10 / 10
You took 23 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 977