Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP PSC1210 Printer issues ... help!?!?

• Please log in to reply

buddhabelly

buddhabelly

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ugh! I am about pull my hair out!

I have an HP PSC 1210 all in one. Its about 3 years old (maybe 4.) Never had any issues with it, until the other day when it went completely haywire. I was in the middle of a print job when it stopped. Just stopped printing right in the middle of the page. (It was a b/w text document, printing on "fast draft.") I waited a few minutes, then shut the printer off to make it give me my paper back and now this.

All of a sudden, I am getting this error that says "Problem with Print Cartridge." I followed all the instructions on HPs site - cleaned the print cartridges and connections, unplugged and replugged in the printer, etc. Eventually I uninstalled and reinstalled all of the software for the printer.

I can make it scan but it will not copy or print - it has a big LED "E" on the display panel and the stupid print error on my monitor.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my cartridges. They are about 6 weeks old, nowhere near empty. The printer was working fine one day and then just went bonkers!

What in the world do I do now??

Advertisements

vally

vally

• PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

it has a big LED "E" on the display panel and the stupid print error on my monitor.

Where is the LED "E"? I looked on the manual and did not find a light or button like that on the computer.
can u disconnect the ink holder or check the connection and c if the cartridge can move freely