Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spamihilator

• Please log in to reply

nondaj

nondaj

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Am using Spamihilator and thus far like it very much. However, I cannot find a way to access the website in English. I see a flag denoting British English but it does not change windows when I click on it. Can advise?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.spamihilator.com/ <-- is it this website?

http://www.spamihila...dex.php?lang=en <--- that would be the direct link to the english specific version instead of the german version

nondaj

nondaj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Thank you so very much - not sure why I could not access the English version. Appreciate your link.

nondaj

nondaj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Having a bit of a problem with Spamiliator and cannot find any forums, place to ask questions re the program on the internet site. So posting here in case someone is quite familiar with the program.

Not sure what triggers it but ever so often when I am working in another window, especially I think when I am on web, and I close out the window, there will always be a section of the window that I close out covering the lower right hand corner of my desktop. Nothing will get rid of it but to reboot. Gets quite annoying at times. Not sure how to prevent this or quit doing whatever it is I am doing to trigger it.

Can advise?