Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

quick launch

• Please log in to reply

mrq201

mrq201

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
Is there anyway of inscreasing the amount of items that could be stored in the quick launch menu. Right now i can only have three, and if i have more than three, i have to click the ">>" which shows me the rest of them.

I do have windows vista home premuim.

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi mrg201!

Right-click on the Taskbar and click on Lock the Taskbar so that it becomes unchecked. Once that is done, you will see a vertical line consisting of three vertical rows of small dots. Mouse over that, and then click and hold and drag it to the right until it is at the desired position. Then right-click the Taskbar again and click on the Lock the Tasbar again to check it and lock the taskbar.

Fenor

Edited by Fenor, 25 May 2007 - 12:43 PM.

mrq201

mrq201

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
i love these boards... thank u very much

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Glad I could help! :whistling: