Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

router problem

• Please log in to reply

thecitizens

thecitizens

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Please help me with this i'm sick & tired of orange "technical"support,they screwed up my broadband by speeding up my line,finally i've got my speedtouch modem working but my Dynamode R-ADSL-C4W-G - Wireless Router lights up all bloody 6 lights the diognostic says everything is awesome i can put CARS in my browser the page loads but click on a link no way will it open.
I have had my pc in a shop the shops router works with mine,is my router knackered is this still a orange major exchange/line fault...which they have admitted by the way.
Well guys do i buy or keep on at them,cheers for the past help by the way.:whistling:

Advertisements