Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copy all items to CD option vanished.

• Please log in to reply

Fox07

Fox07

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
A friend on another forum wants to burn some pictures to a CD but her option to do this in My Pictures seems to have vanished although it was there once. Can anyone tell me how to get it back for her please if possible? It lists the other four options, Get pictures from camera or scanner, View as slide show, Order prints online and print pictures but the copy all items to cd isn't there. :whistling:

She is running Windows XP.

Edited by Fox07, 26 May 2007 - 03:08 PM.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi Fox07...

Is recording enabled on the optical drive? In My Computer, right click on the cd drive, and choose "Properties". Under the "Recording" tab, make sure there is a tick in the box next to "Enable cd recording on this drive".

wannabe1

Fox07

Fox07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Thanks Wannabe 1 - I will ask her and get back to you. I have just checked mine and it is ticked on mine.