Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Random Music?

• Please log in to reply

Chainer

Chainer

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Well, everything is fine other than sometimes, I guestamate every 5 days, RANDOM music, yes, random, music starts playing... and I'm a gamer, so this interferes with my play... I've looked on my itunes, windowsmediaplayer, even quicktime & Sony Soundforge... checked the menu by the clock, start menu, Ctl+Alt+Delete, NOTHING was running... no internet explorer, no games, nothing, i even unplugged my internet....
it sounds kindof like a rap satalite radio station... and it lasts for about 45mins at a time...

I dont like it and ive never seen this with other computers... And i have been cleared by the malware people (Ryan)

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Can you unplug the router next time

Chainer

Chainer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
ill try it... but i have to wait for my "problem" to start up again

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If the music is different then it must be streaming, maybe you can check browsing history, when you used task manager, processes, were none of the installed media players doing anything?

Chainer

Chainer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
correct. g2g ill be back in an hour or so...