Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I've had enough...

• Please log in to reply

Jay_Shrimper

Jay_Shrimper

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
I was supposed to be getting a new one; but nothing ever materialized on the subject.

I don't need a new graphics card, but would it be worth getting one when I get a new audio card? You never know what might pop up etc...

I know I've blown my graphics card, but I'm wondering now if my audio card exploded lol thats why I can't do anyhing with the sound...

Advertisements

Jay_Shrimper

Jay_Shrimper

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Hi guys, thanks for all the help you've given me.

Of course, silly me and (you for not pointing it out! :whistling: ) I went to the official Packard Bell site, typed in my S/N and located my machine and then downloaded the proper drivers from there.

This worked and the official support dude told me to go here and download the drivers because 'when you reinstall windows you don't get all the drivers first time round'. So yeah, thanks for all the support guys, but this is now solved.

No cash spent, all my drivers updated, a quicker PC, sound and better (sort of) graphics.

Someone is a very happy chappy right now.

Thanks again.