Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trojans and viruses AVG/Spybot/adaware cannot find

• Please log in to reply

Req

Req

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I am having troubles in my registry, I have downloaded a few spyware programs that identified problems in my registry but wont clean it unless I pay...Also AVG says that my
kernel32.dll
wsock32.dll
user32.dll
shell32.dll
ntoskrnl.dll files all had reading errors and I dont know the significance of that but I assume it is some sort of problem. Here is my HIJACK log, thank you for any help-Dan

Attached File  HiJackThis_log.txt   6.54KB   95 downloads

Thanks again-Dan

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hello Req...

Please go to the Malware Forum and follow the instructions found there.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself...then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum. Be patient, the Malware Forum is a very busy place and a two or three day wait is not unusual. Do not reply to or bump your own topic. If it shows a reply it may be overlooked as one that is being worked on.

Click Here to start a new topic and paste your log.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

wannabe1