Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Ctrl + V game

• Please log in to reply

PC-Tech

PC-Tech

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
I told you, my lawyer told me not to tell anyone anything!, im not kidding, this is serious! Just stop asking me what happened, please.

_________________________________________________-
omg, that is part of my horrible day today, went strait off of the bus then to the local police, then to go see an attorney, oh, then i got a hair cut. you can ask me what happened, but the response is already above.

Advertisements

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
and my cousin who is 16 actually eats Baby Food!!!!

lol just visited the food topic :)

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
http://tbn3.google.c...http://a223.ac-

/???

Missy123

Missy123

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Join the club, a lot of us are rather confused as to their purpose (other than to make Howrse richer?).

> Well i find them a bit strange, because i dont really understand what they are for.
>
>> The flood was like a week ago, can't remember just when. Was one of the worst storms Howrse has had in a LONG time -- did extensive damage that took a couple of days to get cleaned up. Luckily it is mostly all repaired now, just dealing with little things that got overlooked in the confusion.
>>
>> Lots have been happening while you were gone. The big news are the pets that were introduced yesterday. Would be interested in hearing what you think of them.
>>
>> YL
>>
>>> Ok, thanks.
>>>
>>>> To all my wonderful boarders,
>>>>
>>>> Pastures Safe Again
>>>>
>>>> Letheringsete Manor's pastures, all 2,250 acres of them, are now 100% clean. So they are now safe.
>>>>
>>>> However, after a storm such as the one we had my experience has been that rides are not necessarily safe for a number of days. That poisonous plants can be found and eaten by horses doing rides and training.
>>>>
>>>> If by chance your horse does get hold of a poisonous plant be sure to immediately give it an anti-poison pill (found in "Healthcare" in The Store under your Breeding farms) and then let it rest the remainder of the day. There shouldn't be any ill-effects if treated immediately.
>>>>
>>>> Just a reminder, it is always a good idea to keep your horse's flu vaccination and wormer prevention up to date. Not only will it protect your horse from flu and worms, but seems to help reduce any damage from poisonous plants and other ailments.
>>>>
>>>> Thank you for your loyalty and patience during this time of storm clean-up. Hopefully Howrse will not hit us with such a big one again for awhile. Also, if you are in need of additional boxes we have them available, just PM me with the number of boxes needed and the dates your equines will be ready to move into them.
>>>>
>>>> Yankee Lady[ You are receiving this message as one of your horses is in boarding at the equestrian center: Letheringsete Manor ]

Missy123

Edited by Missy123, 09 April 2009 - 11:12 PM.

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
poop

Adrenalin

Adrenalin

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
http://sourceforge.n...lease_id=533090

O.o

:-)

WishBone

WishBone

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
Infringing of intellectual property rights (such as copyright and trademark rights)

LOL i just did my PL. xD And wow this game made me laugh. Can i steal it for my forum? *Puppy dog eyes*

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Oh, right. Piano World forums.

WishBone

WishBone

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
java script:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

guess where that came from. xD

DJ Unlogical

DJ Unlogical

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
right, last time i did this, My interet froze for ages, then i realised it was because i had the .txt version of a 6 minute track on... so here goes (presses ctrl + v): C:\ProgramsFiles\ErightsGroup\Super\Output

Advertisements

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
Wow, my topic is still going from almost about 2 years ago :)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
http://www.time.com/...1894420,00.html

From Piano World forums again.

rcramm

rcramm

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
avalable

haha I was googling it yesterday because i couldn't spell it right

Midnighter

Midnighter

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
Since your last turn:

26.06 MHz: "zombie zerge coming over the mall" (22 hours and 15 minutes ago)
A zombie killed Dodge Car. (18 hours and 37 minutes ago)
Slaesh shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (17 hours and 45 minutes ago) (Scent lost.) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
silentiums shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (14 hours and 26 minutes ago) (Scent lost.) ...and again. ...and again.
silentiums shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (14 hours and 26 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
You took a Headshot from silentiums the Zombie Hunter! You will need to spend an extra 5AP to stand up. (14 hours and 26 minutes ago)
26.06 MHz: "21 zombies inside Anthony Building" (10 hours and 16 minutes ago)
26.06 MHz: "Ducat NT [85,27] attacked. Seven zombies. QSB. Send help!" (9 hours and 35 minutes ago)
26.06 MHz: *crash* *static* *silence* (9 hours and 5 minutes ago)
26.06 MHz: "www.fallensword(dot)com/?ref=1614122" (3 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again.
26.06 MHz: "Oh Spej, do you remember the first time?" (2 hours and 54 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 1 block to the north. (2 hours and 25 minutes ago)

You are dead.

My character died. I guess I stayed afk for too long. (from Urban Dead)

xandela

xandela

• Pip
  • 9 posts
00051 typedef struct plperl_proc_desc
00052 {
00053 char *proname; /* user name of procedure */
00054 TransactionId fn_xmin;
00055 ItemPointerData fn_tid;
00056 bool fn_readonly;
00057 bool lanpltrusted;
00058 bool fn_retistuple; /* true, if function returns tuple */