Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Receiving problem

• Please log in to reply

SamKumori

SamKumori

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Uh yeah i have a receiving problem with my computer. This happened probably about a month or so ago. Uh and i really dont know what happened just when i got on Joint Operations the little Resieving light came one and then within like 5 minutes of getting on the server I get freeze to the point that i can still spin around and talk to people just cant shoot move. It then proceeds to kick me. I tried the other games i play Call of duty, and Tribes Vengeance and both either kicked me or wouldnt even let me get on because of high ping. This persists on to Team Speak and even on my Internet browser if i spend to much time on it. The wierd thing is, is that some days are better than others some days i get on and then get kicked of really quick and some days its lets me on for a while.

I have a Netgear MR814 wireless router with a MA101 reseiver. I have Norton firewall :tazz: and have cleaned my computer of spyware. Can some one please help me get back to my regular connection! ;)

Advertisements