Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Macromedia Flash 8 problems created by CCleaner

• Please log in to reply

notsosmart1

notsosmart1

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
I realized that I have to reinstall Flash whenever I run CCleaner. Somehow CCleaner deletes flash. So i saved this CCleaner text log of items that CCleaner deleted. If you can help me interpret the data, I would be grateful. I also read on some site that CCleaner and Flash do not get along. here is the CCleaner log. Now what steps can I take so that CCleaner stops deleting Flash? Same with Dr. Watson.

ANALYSIS COMPLETE - (1.056 secs)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.68MB to be removed. (Approximate size)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of files to be deleted (Note: No files have been deleted yet)
IE Temporary Internet Files (2 files) 134 bytes
C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\desktop.ini 67 bytes
Marked for deletion: C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
Marked for deletion: C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Perflib_Perfdata_664.dat 16.00KB
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Perflib_Perfdata_86c.dat 16.00KB
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Perflib_Perfdata_8d0.dat 16.00KB
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Perflib_Perfdata_9ec.dat 16.00KB
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Perflib_Perfdata_acc.dat 16.00KB
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Logs\FrameWork.log 1.87KB
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Logs\wbemcore.log 732 bytes
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Logs\wbemess.log 30.96KB
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Logs\wbemprox.log 1.39KB
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Logs\wmiprov.log 4.02KB
C:\WINDOWS\0.log 0 bytes
C:\WINDOWS\setupapi.log 1.09KB
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\drwtsn32.log 0.23MB
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\user.dmp 73.31KB
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\UserMode\userenv.log 3.45KB
C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\4RH54E56\www.youtube.com\soundData.sol 58 bytes
C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www.youtube.com\settings.sol 85 bytes
C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\settings.sol 381 bytes
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Personal\defs.ref.old 1.13MB
C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Logs\Ad-Aware log2007-05-27 19-19-58.txt 28.82KB
C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Logs\Ad-Aware log2007-05-27 20-40-02.txt 27.62KB
C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Logs\Ad-Aware log2007-05-27 22-44-35.txt 26.64KB
C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Logs\Ad-Aware log2007-05-30 23-49-34.txt 27.81KB
C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Sabella\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Logs\Ad-Aware log2007-05-31 02-53-43.txt 26.12KB

Advertisements