Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

monitor

• Please log in to reply

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
What happens if you just uninstall the driver and reboot? Go into device manager and check if there is a question mark near video adapter.

Right click an empty space on your desktop > properties > settings. Set colour quality to highest and screen resolution to 1024x768.

Advertisements

Fusion_Inc

Fusion_Inc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
i have a question mark on Video Controller (VGA Compitable). I have already set the color quality but every thing lags. is not smooth. especially when i view web site, when i scroll down it lags up.

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
I would try another video card. If you can borrow one for test purposes do it. It looks as if the card works fine with microsoft drivers but fails for some reason with the nVidia driver. Do you have the original cd with the driver of the card? Have you tried to install it?

Fusion_Inc

Fusion_Inc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
okay thanks for the advice. i'll try to find the discs