Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

help with a game

• Please log in to reply

carvethesnow

carvethesnow

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi i have just baught a game calles dungeon lords and my laptop is perfectally capible of running it but ive installed it and when i go to run the game it just closes down.

this has happened with 3 games of mine now, ive tryed getting the latist patch but it dosnt help and ive even tryed disabling the antivrius whilst running the game but nothing works.

plz help me!!!!

Edited by carvethesnow, 01 June 2007 - 04:07 AM.

Advertisements

Felade

Felade

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Post system specs, high chance that you do not meet the requirements to play the games or open the applications.

customcomp

customcomp

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
If your sure your system is capable of running the game then you might what to try a reinstall.

Might just happen to me but every once in a while i get a "bad Install", the wizard says its installed correctly but it doesn't work until i reinstall. :whistling: