Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

EQUALITY

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Guest_MarkN_*

Guest_MarkN_*
Treat everyone the same way. All posts and criticism should be treated equally......... :whistling:

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Examples of where we have not?

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
He could be referring to where he was rude to james_8970 and warriorscot told him not to be rude, and then he prattled on about how it's a free country and he can say whatever he wants... apparently oblivious to the fact that the USA is not the only country in the world.

http://www.geekstogo...ce-t159103.html

Guest_MarkN_*

Guest_MarkN_*
Unfortunately you are taking his side, When he was the one who rudely told me not to post if it is not constructive. I actually was, when I was referring to the referral of a good PSU.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
The discussion in the referenced topic is currently not helping anyone and I've closed it.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Neither is this one.