Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

COD 2 MULTIPLAYER NOT RESPONDING!

• Please log in to reply

teh_koala-toad

teh_koala-toad

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey guys in new 2 this forum but ive been trying 4 weeks heaps of different [bleep] 2 try and get online in cod2 but when i click on the shortcut or any other way 2 open cod2MP it starts 2 load with the screen saying call of duty 2 and a guy standing there with a thompson and then i wait a few seconds and it duznt load i do ctrl+Alt+delete and it shows that cod2MP is not responding...that is after i get the message saying the game wasnt quit last time properly do u wish 2 run in safe more "yes" "no" duznt matter which 1 i click the game still says not responding i have screenshots on hand of my problem any help would be much appreciated due to ive tried for many time and ive given up........so please please help me

my system details are nvidia 7600 gs amd 3500+ 1g ram it by far meets the minimum requirements
i cannot stress it anymore i need serious help

oh and p.s single player works fine..!

thank you heaps to any 1 that could possible lend a hand :help: :help: :whistling: :) :blink:

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
please attach the screen shots.

thanks,
Starjax