Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows Mediaplayer 9

• Please log in to reply

Son

Son

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm not sure, but I think MSNVideo plays windows media. Anyway, when I go there, I get sound but no picture. The frame for the picture is black. Can anyone help me? This is the site: http://video.msn/video... etc. Maybe it's not media player? Anyway it happens at every place I go to see streaming media. I would like to see the picture.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
what version of WMP do you have?

Some websites are very aggressive about requiring minimum levels of WMP for streaming video

Son

Son

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Sorry, I haven't posted here before. There was a place to put that in a small window on top when I first posted. Where it went I don't know. I have WMP 9. I haven't downloaded 10 because it takes so long. I don't want to have to download for over an hour if this problem can be solved easily.