Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

.avi converter

• Please log in to reply

equinox55

equinox55

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Hey i need to find and avi convert so that i can convert the avi and then burn it with nero

Advertisements

sharlpero

sharlpero

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
May be this?

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
check out http://videohelp.com/ all depends on what your converting and converting it to.

Squall58

Squall58

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
i am a new bie here, but for me to converter other format to .avi, i use this converter,not only can used in ripping .avi files. other files such as MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC also can be ripped.

fkee167

fkee167

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

i am a new bie here, but for me to converter other format to .avi, i use this converter,not only can used in ripping .avi files. other files such as MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC also can be ripped.

oh, it is a nice tool~ i like xilisoft~Bingoo~ but for videohelp, is also ok

Finall008

Finall008

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

does xilisoft video converter can support Mp4 avc? if that is ture, i will download it for a trial

Squall58

Squall58

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

does xilisoft video converter can support Mp4 avc? if that is ture, i will download it for a trial

not only mp4 avc can be support well, but also xilisoft video converter can support H.264