Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SwSupport.dll ?

• Please log in to reply

tempjag

tempjag

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Hi,

I recently repaired XP and I just noticed that when I open Yahoo Instant mssgner this error comes up:

Posted Image

I installed Macromedia Shockwave about 2 times already but I'm still getting that error. Also tried to reinstall yim but still that error shows up.

Any ideas?

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Uninstall YIM totally.
Restart the computer.
Re-install YIM.

krmooo

krmooo

• PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
thats a macro media shock wave driver. probably easier to un an then reinstall yahoo. if you have cc cleaner or some other type of registry cleaner run that after uninstalling yahoo to get any leftover registry entries you might want to visit the shockwave web site to make sure you have the lastest player. i believr adobe has taken over shockwave and its now called adobe player. adobe.com is where its at

Edited by krmooo, 07 June 2007 - 02:41 PM.