You guys had helped me numerous times previously and I would like to ask for help one more time:
I need to buy 1 computer and 1 laptop, both for home and office use ($ is not an object at this time). Need fast, stable, robust machines (HA-HA!!!) that I won't need to upgrade for a couple of years. Here's a list of software that will be used on both computers. What kind of brands, hardware reqs can you recommend? Operating system Windows XP Professional, SP2. I would appreciate any input and help.
Both must be fast!!!
1. Pinnacle Studio Plus Version 10.7 -11
o Make movie: When your project is complete, generate a finished movie in your choice of format and storage medium: tape, VCD, S‑VCD, DVD, AVI, MPEG, RealVideo or Windows Media.
2. Photoshop v7
3. ATI Catalyst (video card on motherboard, allows to capture from TV, camera, etc.)
4. Adobe Audition 1.5
5. Nero 7
6. Arcsoft Collage Creator Version 1
7. Adobe Acrobat
8. Microsoft Office 2000 (all components)
9. Windows Media Player
10. Google Earth
11. PC Video Camera
12. Anti Virus Program (doesn't matter which)
15. Yahoo messenger
16. Real Player
17. Quick Time
18. ATI Multimedia Center
Thanks and again, I appreciate all your help!!!