Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My internet works but I can't log into my mail. Please help!

• Please log in to reply

Bonnie B

Bonnie B

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Two days ago I was suddenly unable to get to my e-mail on my computer. I can get to my Yahoo home page but when I click on "Mail", it times out. I went to a friend's house and was able to get to my mail without any problem so the problem must be on my computer. My internet works, other than my mail. I've tried clearing the temporary files, the cookies, the history, and the cache. Any other suggestions? Please help. My computer guy husband is TDY with the Air Force right now and I really can't wait until he gets home to fix this problem. Thanks!
Bonnie

Advertisements

fortune82

fortune82

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
the only thing i can think of is your browser settings not allowing a secure connection. when you log into your mail, this forum, or ANYWHERE a password is required, it usually uses a SSL (i think thats right) connection to make sure your data isnt stolen. check your browser settings to see if it says anything like that.