Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help me!

• Please log in to reply

Coffeemorn

Coffeemorn

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Seems nobody knows the problem of my new msn..I would like to know if theres any better messenger tools..now I am using msn and yahoo..yet msn always have problems. If you have some ideas, I would love to find out and have a try.

Advertisements

friedpooodle

friedpooodle

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
I've never been much a fan of either MSN Messenger or Yahoo! Messenger. The program that I have always used and has worked best for me is AOL Instant Messenger (AIM). I have never had any problems with it, and it is very user friendly. Another alternative is Trillian. You can get both of these at Download.com.

Coffeemorn

Coffeemorn

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
;) Sorry for my late reply..I was in school and had no access to computer. I managed to solve the problem, while downloading the new msn, the old version usually got uninstalled atomatically. This time I deleted all the old msn stuff including msn plus.And the install is a success! Thanks for your reply anyway,now I know there are more choices left for me. :tazz: