Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PLEASE help!

• Please log in to reply

bonnie007

bonnie007

• Pip
  • 3 posts
When I click on itunes store, the following error message is displayed: "Itunes could not connect to the Itunes Store. The network connection timed out."
Please help. I have used Itunes Store before successfully, and need to use it again now. I have tried everything Windows help & everything that Apple online have suggested. I have Itunes 7 installed and have checked everything. I am pretty sure that it is not firewall, but not completely. Please help me.
Thanks a lot!
Bonnie

Advertisements

bonnie007

bonnie007

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
anyone here?
bonnie

bonnie007

bonnie007

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
ok, well i am going now. thanks if you came here!!!! :-)

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Please do not expect an immediate reply here. It may take a day or two before someone who is knowledgeable about your problem answers. If you have waited more then 3-4 days, please post in the Waiting Room.

Ron

Steve Soleimani

Steve Soleimani

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

When I click on itunes store, the following error message is displayed: "Itunes could not connect to the Itunes Store. The network connection timed out."
Please help. I have used Itunes Store before successfully, and need to use it again now. I have tried everything Windows help & everything that Apple online have suggested. I have Itunes 7 installed and have checked everything. I am pretty sure that it is not firewall, but not completely. Please help me.
Thanks a lot!
Bonnie

This sound to me more like an application error/problem. Therefore, this is not posted in the right area. You posted your topic in "Web Browsers and Email". iTunes is an application. Try posting a topic in the "Applications" forum under "Software" and make sure to make a more specific "Topic Title" and "Topic Description".

PLEASE NOTE: Help us to help you! Use meaningful titles and descriptions, NOT just "help me".
Describe your issues fully. List any issues and relevant error messages. Detailed posts get better (and faster) replies.