Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Motherboard Help

• Please log in to reply

joe_news

joe_news

• Pip
  • 3 posts
So I'm building a new PC and I was blown away by A-bit's NF-M2 nView, its exactly what I need, but its out of stock EVERYWHERE. So after about a month of waiting for nothing I guessed it was time to move on and start looking again, then to my surprise I found the A-bit AN-M2 nView. There specs are very similar, but I want to know if the latter (the AN-M2 nView) is actually the better board, I think it is...but namely in the audio department I'm thinking its not as good. Help choosing is welcome!

Heres a nifty link comparing the two from newegg: http://tinyurl.com/2ga7fx

Edited by joe_news, 09 June 2007 - 02:36 PM.

Advertisements

fortune82

fortune82

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
the AN model is more for gamers. it goes less on the features cuz they expect the gamer to fill it in with his/her own equipment.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Get the more expensive one if you plan on not buying a audio card, at the same token is has a slightly worse graphics card and raid controller.
Also, the one that costs slightly more has an additional IDE slot. If you an environmentalist it's also RoHS compliant and lead free.
The more expensive one also has firewire.
As you said the difference between these two boards are relativity's small.
James

Edited by james_8970, 09 June 2007 - 08:33 PM.