Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with my bass on sub

• Please log in to reply

cory123

cory123

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Ok not sure if this goes here, but i have a sub and 4 little speakers hooked up to my computer. Its always worked fine and sounds decent, but when i unhook it from comp to my tv to watch a movie or even just plug it into my diskmen the bass and stuff improves so much. It use to sound that good on my computer and now it doesnt even come close. Im not to good with computers so im not sure how to make it go back 2 the way it was, but its somthing off my computer because it works fine on my tv/disc men. Under volume control it says "Creative Sound Blaster PCI" if that helps. Any advice on how to make my bass and stuff go back to what it should be at would be appricated :whistling:

Edit - anyways it says this - To adjust the bass and treble level

On the Options menu, click Advanced Controls.
Under Volume Control, click Advanced.
Drag the Bass slider toward Low or High to decrease or increase the amount of bass.
Drag the Treble slider toward Low or High to decrease or increase the amount of treble.
Note

On the Options menu, if the Advanced Controls command is unavailable, your sound driver doesn't support separate bass and treble settings.

Iv tryed it, my advanced Controls is there and it says bass and Treble is on low, but wont let me move it its grey. Anyway of using some sort of download to adjust it that way or how to fix this?

Edited by cory123, 09 June 2007 - 01:46 PM.

Advertisements