Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Digital picture frame error-can anyone figure this out?

• Please log in to reply

debf

debf

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a digital picture frame from Brookstone. It has 64mb internal memory. I have 18.3mb of jpeg pictures all 640x480.
Properties says used 18.6mb-free space 33.2mb.
When I try to add more pictures I keep getting the error "error copying file or folder" "cannot copy (picture name): the file or directory cannot be created" I have previously added new pictures with a usb stick, I've also tried hooking directly to my pc and dragging.
I have tried changing the picture name and with numerous different pictures
I have tried just right clicking to make a folder and get the same error.
I deleted all the pictures and put them back and it took them but when I tried to add another I get the same error.
The manual says if its full the screen will say "memory full" and there's no phone number for any kind of tech support.
any ideas?
thanks

Advertisements