Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

cod mod? where 2 get

• Please log in to reply

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
ive gota server for me and my m8s to play on.
ive been trying to get some mods for it to make it more fun e.g the prachuteing one.

i have searched the web for it but cant find it (not suprised as people dont like putting gd mods/scripts on)
i was thinking about it and i think isnt it in one of the .pk3 files as you use it on single player
i have been through lots of the .pk3 files useing pakscape but cant seem to find it

please can someone tell me which file its in and how to open it (like .gsc files) or were it is on the web :blink:

Thanks in advance

p.s i was wondering also were you get the vote thing @ the end of each map that lets you chose new map with a gametype and automatically comes up rather than haveing to vote, from as this would be quite useful

Edited by ==SpuD==, 10 June 2007 - 01:02 PM.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
I've already pointed you to some resouces in another thread you have. However some of the most popular mods are Merciless and AWE. I read up on several forums just to see whats going on. It is advisable that you spend some time lurking before jumping in and asking questions. this will give you time to see what the community is doing and to research questions that have already been asked.

If your playing Call of duty 2, feel free to visit my server: http://v4v.us/
I've asked our master modder to see if he would stop by and answer some of your questions. Due to his busy work schedule, I don't know what he will do at this time.

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
i guess i should have done some reshearch :whistling: sorry