Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Desktop background

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

coolsteel

coolsteel

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Hi all wonder if you could help, my company has locked all its staff out of changing the desktop background pic, we have to put up with a stupid company logo now. have right clicked on the desktop but everything is greyed out so unable to change.
Is there a way to overide the admistrator to have my nice pic back on my desktop?

Regards
Coolsteel

Advertisements

customcomp

customcomp

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
:whistling: This post has been removed. As a GeekinTraining, you are held to higher standards than other members. You should know better than to help someone try to get around their company's policies. This is against our TOU, and we cannot offer help with this matter.

Edited by Kat, 15 June 2007 - 07:43 AM.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Helping with this kind of thing is against our Terms of Use. We will not help you get around your company's policies.

Topic closed.