Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet works but Internet Explorer doesn't

• Please log in to reply

madbuttface

madbuttface

• Pip
  • 3 posts
<_< !!! I have broadband and can use Msn Messenger and Kazza and the internet via Kazza but I can't get my internet to work through Internet Explorer. Even when I browse through Kazza it is not able to open any pop-up windows or any new windows, which means i can't see flash websites or movies that open in another window. I cannot copy pictures off of Kazza either - so it has limited my internet capabilities quite a bit. When i try and click on a link in MSN or Internet Explorer my computer seems to think (the mouse changes to busy) then nothing happens. Occasionally where there should be a pop-up it has an Internet Explorer Script Error
Blah blah
Error: Server Execution Failed
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes freezes Kazza….No let’s the main page load (without the pop-up)
:D !!!

Advertisements

madbuttface

madbuttface

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
OHHH yeah...and i can't find my Windows XP disk <_<

madbuttface

madbuttface

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It's okay ...you took too long and i really needed to work quick......I RECOMMEND MOZILLA FIREFOX to fix your IE problems...works a dream

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
hi
welcome to geekstogo
Sorry that it took a little while for someone to get to your post But this is a free site for help and we have a small staff sometimes it take a while for us to get to all the post We do our best to get to all the post as fast as we can sometimes we even miss a post if you feel that your post as been missed if you don't see a reply in a day our two you can add a post to it and type in BUMP it will then send it back to the top of that fourm.
<_<

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
:D 45 minutes is too long <_<