Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with my internet

• Please log in to reply

rollingstone24

rollingstone24

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Hey guys i'm trying to acess my schedule for college online and when i log in, it takes me straight to a blank page. It works on my cousins computer, but on mine it doesn't.

In the bottom in the task bar of the internet, it has a little lock and when i put my mouse over it, it says "SSL secured (128 bit)". I double click it and it opens up another window which says something about a certificate or something.

I really want to acess this at my house, not at my cousins house, anyone have a solution to this?

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi rollingstone24, my best guess would be to contact the college's tech department. Usually you'll find a help desk where they may be able to walk you through (or give instructions) on how to best setup your computer for access...

I think you'll find there's probably some simple setting somewhere that just needs to be changed...

Some other quick questions, though:

Have you tried using a different browser?
Are you experiencing any difficulties in other websites, or just your colleges?