Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

looking for some help with calendar Creator.

• Please log in to reply

jimbir

jimbir

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

I am using Borderbund calendar Creator 12. Can someone help me with a printing problem I'm having with it?

Jim B.

Edited by jimbir, 29 March 2023 - 08:26 AM.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,086 posts

What is the printing problem?  Is there an error?   Is this windows 10 or 11?

What is the printer model?

jimbir

jimbir

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Thanks for the reply!

The printing problem. In the past, I was able to print 12 small monthly calendars on one 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. I can't remember how I did that. The Months were arranged three horizontally by four Vertically and they filled the page. I am running CC 12 on a Windows 10 64 bit laptop I have an Epson XP 8700 all in one and a brother HL-3170CDW color laser printer. Both of them will print the output from CC perfectly. I'm attaching a photo of the one I printed about a month ago (ignore the thumbtacks).

Jim Birke

Attached Thumbnails

• 12 month calendar.jpg

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,086 posts

I find that amazing you were able to print that out like that, i have not clue hot to advise you to do it again. 

What does it print now?

There should be a print preview button may take a look at print preview to see what options may be available, just a thought.

Edit   Oh I guess Calendar Creator is able to do that so print preview is probably not going to help and more of an issue with Calendar creator

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,086 posts

Hello,

Have you had any luck getting Calendar and or printer to function like you want?

jimbir

jimbir

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Hello,

Have you had any luck getting Calendar and or printer to function like you want?

No. Thanks for the reply.