Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Re: Need help plz

• Please log in to reply

Shay

Shay

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi sorry I haven't replied. Oh I am a she btw, not a he. ;)
I must have misunderstood coachwife last post on the other topic because I thought she was saying not to post under that topic again. She told me to start a new topic for further help.
I clicked on the links given to me to update and downloaded everything that popped up to download. I never could figure out what I was doing wrong to not get the updates and didn't get help on how exactly to get the updates and make sure I got them. All I got was a reply that said here click this and download.. There has to be more to it because apparently I'm not getting it. I'm sorry I had been such a pain over this but I am not a computer tech. I am studying to be a graphic designer but that doesn't involve actually working on the computers system.

I appreciate all the help that I have gotten and appreciate all the help I will get in the future. I have told many people about this site so some of the newer members could possibly be from my friends and/or family.

I still have viruses pop up on my computer but I keep running all of the scans from the other post that I was told to do. They help but Im not sure how I keep getting them. I am running zone alarm firewall.

Thatman, I truly apologize if I irritated you on that last post. I really didn't mean to. I was only trying to figure out what I was doing wrong because I thought I kept clicking in the right places to get the updates and it was telling me I was successful.

Well you all have a good day :tazz:

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Shay:

Sorry for the confusion. Please post a new Hijack This log right underneath my reply.