Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Carmageddon 2

• Please log in to reply

goladith

goladith

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
bah, i can't get carmageddon 2 to run on XP!!!!!!! bah, anybody knwo of a program i can get to let me do it, it gives me an error sayin "Carmagedon 2 can not run on Windows NT 5.1" or somehting ot that sense

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Have you tried Windows Program Compatibility Wizard?

Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Program Compatibility Wizard

goladith

goladith

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
i just tried windows compatibilty thingy, and it didn't help, is there byu anychance a win 98 emlator for win XP?

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
That's kinda what the compatability wizard is. Unfortunatley, some programs designed for earlier version of Windows just won't run on XP.

goladith

goladith

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
nevermind i am stupid, lol, i never thaught to check the web page for a patch, i just did, and now it works, sorry, now alli got to do is get it to play full screen and not in that crappy view i talked aobut in my other post