Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bobmad

bobmad

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
my wife's Gemini... now I have to hide in the bushes and wait till she comes home... and kill her friends.....

O wait she's here. No worries.

Advertisements

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Mess with the bull and you get the horns
Mess with the Kat and you get a flurry of claws, fangs and even some scent marking
Thank you kat for being so diligent in keeping idiots off the site

I think I totally missed that whole part and Ive been on this thread since 0 hour. Its like I walk through life but dont see anything.

I dont think I should of stared into the sun with my eyes open :whistling:

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Those quotes were from different threads jaxisland, the threads were closed so I couldn't post anywhere else.

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Whew, so Im not (completely) crazy! Thanks Keithr!

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Whew, so Im not (completely) crazy

Are you sure about that? :whistling:

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Horoscopes for Thursday
06/21/2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIES
(Mar. 21- April 20)
You will want to take off and have some recreation. You could find yourself left with someone's dirty laundry. When the work is done, they may serve you for a change.

TAURUS
(Apr. 21- may 21)
Don't let children hold you back from doing things you enjoy. You may want to make changes that will turn your entertainment room into a real family affair. Don't agree to make any of those cosmetic alterations you've been considering.

GEMINI
(May 22-June 21)
You will communicate with ease today. You may have difficulties with someone close to you. Try not to get backed into corners.

CANCER
(June 22-July 22)
Try to take some time to listen to their complaints, and in turn, do something to appease them. Don't trust a deal that looks too good, or a lover who appears to have it all. Too much too fast will be the attitude surrounding your home environment.

LEO
(July 23-Aug 22)
Don't overdo it. Refrain from arguing with your mate. Social activity should be on your agenda today.

VIRGO
(Aug. 23 -Sept. 23)
Travel will result in new romantic attractions. You should sign up for creative courses. Concentrate on your work. An older loved one may be having problems.

LIBRA
(Sept. 24 -Oct. 23)
Your lover probably won't put up with your behavior. Real estate investments will payoff. Compromising could be on the agenda today.

SCORPIO
(Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
Your mate may be distressed if you refuse to make a commitment. Your lack of responsibility and attention has been a key issue in your relationship. Sudden changes regarding work and colleagues are apparent.

SAGITTARIUS
(Nov. 23 -Dec. 21)
You may find that lectures or travel will be highly successful. This will not be the best day to sign deals or to take care of other people's financial matters. Face any emotional problems head-on to avoid situations getting out of hand.

CAPRICORN
(Dec 22.- Jan. 20)
Your temper could be short if someone criticizes your efforts. Don't get into heated discussions. You can certainly gain popularity; however, don't do it by paying for everyone else.

AQUARIUS
(Jan. 21 -Feb. 19)
Reevaluate your motives. Problems with financial investments could make you nervous. Don't let your emotions take over.

PISCES
(Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
If you act with anger you may blow the relationship. Don't be afraid to make a move if you aren't happy with your emotional situation. Try not to jump to conclusions.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

GEMINI
(May 22-June 21)
You will communicate with ease today. You may have difficulties with someone close to you. Try not to get backed into corners.

CANCER
(June 22-July 22)
Try to take some time to listen to their complaints, and in turn, do something to appease them.

This doesn't bode well for me. Today is my sister's birthday, and I am anticipating some conflict with her about something. I am a Cancer. Am I getting a message here?

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

GEMINI
(May 22-June 21)

CANCER
(June 22-July 22)
Try to take some time to listen to their complaints, and in turn, do something to appease them.

This doesn't bode well for me. Today is my sister's birthday, and I am anticipating some conflict with her about something. I am a Cancer. Am I getting a message here?

That to funny that they seem to fit together like that :whistling:

Tell your sister we all said happy birthday.... and try to have a good time!

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Today is my sisters birthday too sari. :whistling:

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary on this site. Gifts can be sent to me in care of this site. Money is always good, but so are geek toys of any kind. :whistling:

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
weird mine is on the 28th, how time has passed.
James

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Screaming Monkey Slingshot for sari

6.8Ghz laptop with one TeraByte of non-volatile RAM for james 8970

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversaries. :whistling:

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Share that link with dsenette... He's the monkey man :whistling:

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Hmm thats my dream laptop.
James

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Is that possible? What an awesome notebook...