Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bobmad

bobmad

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I tried to play golf. I had to quit...too much exercise.

Anytime you have to swing a club 150-300 times (for 9 holes) it's just too much exercise.

Maybe I should have tried beer with it.... Admin was getting good scores out there.

:blink: How did they notice the monkey wasn't dressed? Could have just told him monkey was wearing a fur :whistling:
... Would have even been true... :help:

Edited by bobmad, 28 June 2007 - 06:43 PM.

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

<Insert inappropriate comment here>^4

[removed -- no need to try explain] :whistling:

aww man ....did I miss the good stuff again? I am going to have to start carrying the lap top every where I go :blink:

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Golfs great, they give you a mini vehicle to drive/race/skid/thrash for 4 hours. Every couple holes a very nice beer cart with a very nice woman driving comes by to check in on ya. And after a couple shots (swings that is) you throw your ball up on the green to putt and act like your on the PGA tour.

Its great. We have a course around here that has computers in the carts. So you can mess with the GPS, call for service, its great.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

I AM AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND, SO DON'T BE WORRIED IF I DON'T REPLY QUICKLY.

Are you back yet? :whistling:

Actually I'm just leaving now :blink:

Zakilla

Zakilla

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
Hey every one!

Congratulations you read my first post! :whistling:

Iam bored...

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Horoscopes for Friday
06/29/2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIES
(Mar. 21- April 20)
Your stubborn nature will backfire if you give your mate an ultimatum. Strength will come from your ability to overtake just about any one. You can make new friends by taking part in social events involving colleagues.

TAURUS
(Apr. 21- may 21)
Your creative input will be appreciated by your boss. Don't hesitate to visit someone who hasn't been well. You need activity.

GEMINI
(May 22-June 21)
Minor accidents may occur if you don't concentrate on what you're doing. Don't consume more than necessary. Travel and entertainment will be pleasurable.

CANCER
(June 22-July 22)
Conflicts over joint finances are likely. You can expect the fur to fly on the home front. Don't let friends or relatives rule your life.

LEO
(July 23-Aug 22)
You will be misinterpreted if you get involved in other people's problems. Someone you live with may feel totally neglected. If you act with anger you may blow the relationship.

VIRGO
(Aug. 23 -Sept. 23)
Talk to someone you trust in order to see the whole picture. Join a club to work off that excess energy; but consider ways of doing that without spending the money. Spend time by yourself to avoid any conflicts with family members.

LIBRA
(Sept. 24 -Oct. 23)
A change is as good as a rest. Don't go looking for change. It's time to reevaluate your motives. Hassles with close friends or family will put a damper on your day and result in isolation and loneliness.

SCORPIO
(Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
Any attractions toward clients will be one sided and must be put right out of your head. Take time to deal with legal documents and the affairs of people who you may be indebted to. Try to deal with the problems of those less fortunate; however, don't allow them to make unreasonable demands.

SAGITTARIUS
(Nov. 23 -Dec. 21)
Friends may not understand your situation. Don't forget to read the fine print. Travel for business will be advantageous.

CAPRICORN
(Dec 22.- Jan. 20)
Sudden romantic encounters are quite likely, but discretion will be a must. Try to spend time with those having similar interests. You are going through a period of questioning.

AQUARIUS
(Jan. 21 -Feb. 19)
Property investments will payoff. Do something special for them. Be prepared to lose friends or alienate other people if you insist on being stubborn.

PISCES
(Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
You can come into money that you don't necessarily work for. You should socialize with clients or upper echelons of your industry if possible. Romance and social activity will be a promising combination.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

Horoscopes for Friday
06/29/2007

PISCES
(Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
You can come into money that you don't necessarily work for. You should socialize with clients or upper echelons of your industry if possible. Romance and social activity will be a promising combination.

:whistling: The money...I'll eagerly await. And I AM socializing with upper echelons. We have some major changes going on at work, and severl ppl from our corporate office are here.

But that romance thing? I don't see THAT happening any time soon. :blink:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
can't wait for the money...but that upper echelon jazz...well i'm pretty sure none of them like me (seeing as i always call them out on their stupidity)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I'm hoping mine is just plain wrong.

CANCER
(June 22-July 22)
Conflicts over joint finances are likely. You can expect the fur to fly on the home front. Don't let friends or relatives rule your life.

Zakilla

Zakilla

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

I'm hoping mine is just plain wrong.

CANCER
(June 22-July 22)

wow lol thats one crapy horoscope... who ever wrote this sure hates cancers

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
Posted Image

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
:whistling: Nice dsnette

GEMINI
(May 22-June 21)
Minor accidents may occur if you don't concentrate on what you're doing. Don't consume more than necessary. Travel and entertainment will be pleasurable.

I don't believe in this stuff at all, but it's weird that I am travelling today....
James

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

I don't believe in this stuff at all, but it's weird that I am travelling today....
James

When I first started posting horoscopes, it was a joke just to pad this thread....however I started reading them and mine has been hitting pretty close just about every day :whistling: . I know they are open ended statements ment to make you think they fit you life, but you have to admit is really is kind of weird. Thats why I have been posting them daily. :blink:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
*admin a pisces too.

Recapping yesterday to determine accuracy:
  • "You can come into money that you don't necessarily work for..."
    Nope, I didn't come into any money
  • "You should socialize with clients or upper echelons of your industry if possible..."
    Does chatting with people here count?
  • "Romance and social activity will be a promising combination."
    My wife was out of town. :whistling:

**Brian**

**Brian**

Semper Paratus: Always Ready

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

TAURUS
(Apr. 21- may 21)
Your creative input will be appreciated by your boss. Don't hesitate to visit someone who hasn't been well. You need activity.

At present, dont have a "boss" per say - But I have gone places like when my gram passed away last week, or when I visited my friends house to fix her PC and cleaned out some really bad nasties. As for activity, I work out 3 days a week, and yesterday went to the mall to get some air - when I returned My stove was on the BLINK and hot as heck - and she was OFF - I am as active as I can be, and let me tell ya it scared me a little yesterday :whistling:

LINKAGE

Brian

Edited by **Brian**, 30 June 2007 - 01:34 PM.