Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
My dog hugs. She'll actually come up on the bed and press her whole head into our faces. Sometimes we can't breathe. Then she'll give us a nice bath. Talk about bad breath.

Advertisements

MattSchollmeyer

MattSchollmeyer

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
i had a part pit that would smile...it would raise its upper lip when i would get home and kinda smile

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

i had a part pit that would smile...it would raise its upper lip when i would get home and kinda smile

My lab does that.... everytime she does it we start saying smile Katie. we hope she will pick up on the word smile, so when we say it she will smile on command. :whistling:

here she is

Posted Image

Posted Image

MattSchollmeyer

MattSchollmeyer

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
AWWW i always thought chocolate was the way to go (pun intended)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
My dog knows the word circle - she always turns in a circle before she eats, goes out a door, goes down the stairs, etc., so now I tell her to circle before I give her food and she turns in a circle.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Goodness I did miss a lot this time, didn't I?

I love dogs, especially Border Collies, they are my favourite breed. My mate has one he has taught to do so many different things, it's just amazing. Like he 'shoots' it with his finger and says "BANG", and the dog rolls over on it's back and sticks it's paws up in the air, so funny! :whistling:

MattSchollmeyer

MattSchollmeyer

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
I had a german shepherd that used to climb the ladder to my bunkbed...just to hang out with me while i slept

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Our members have made a total of 997,864 posts!!!!!!

We're so close! It's time to really start watching!

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
I call her my chocolate love................

here she is when she was just 8 weeks old

Posted Image

She comes for a great hunt line and is by far the best dog I have ever owned. she has been retrieving since 8 weeks old, at 5 months old she completed Basic training, walks off leash, and understands directional commands when she is in the water.

I actually got her with intentions of hunting and sending her off to hunt school for training, but it turns out I can save my $2000 dollars because she is more of a lap dog

Anyway I will keep it short for now because I could really go on and on about her and flood the topic pictures like the one above….

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
.....no posting of puppy pictures...i've got enough dogs in my apartment and pictures of puppies will make me want to go get another one

Advertisements

cuzant

cuzant

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
998,244 posts come on people

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Where are we going?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
we're goin', we're goin', we're goin on a trip (train, plane, or taxi cab...all the choices hip)

cuzant

cuzant

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
do you really think we will hit a million posts in this thread admin.

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
On a road trip.
My friend's and I have "borrowed" the tour bus from The Police and are headed to Google's headquarters to see the first server they ever used in person.
Who else needs to be picked up?

Attached Thumbnails

• server.jpg