Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I can't see anything in my Monitor

• Please log in to reply

Magico

Magico

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone

i downloaded a movie, watched it, but while i was watching it, i couldn't do anything else in my computer, and the computer was froozen, but the movie worked very well. i shut down my computer by taking the power plug out of the computer. the morning of next day when i try to turn on the computer, it turned on well, but there was nothing in my monitor, it was like if the pc was shut down, and the monitor's small light was bleeping. my probleme is that in my monitor i can't see anything it is like shut down. the pc it selfe functions good, the cd and dvd room works fine, but i can't see anything. i would greatly appriciate any ones help, thank you in advanced

Help me!!! :whistling: :blink:

Advertisements

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
Welcome! :whistling:

First, try the monitor on another computer to see if it works. You can also try a different monitor on your computer to see if that works. This will help you know whether it is your monitor or your graphics card.