Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox isn't much better than IE.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Baw-Ri-Soot

Baw-Ri-Soot

Derrrrrr

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I constantly hear "Firefox is soooo fast, liek, OMG! SOO much btr than liek any other browser!!!!11!1oen". However I did a little research. Firefox is only faster in IE in the area of scripting. That is pretty bad. Opera on Windows is the fastest browser (also supports web standards blah blah).

Although the page says not to link, I could care less: Link Removed

A polite request
Please stop posting this article on sites like Slashdot, Digg, newspapers, etc. It is old news. This article is around 2 years old now (although it has been kept up to date), and has been retired - posting it simply shows how long it took you to find it. It has already been posted on Slashdot enough times, Digg more than enough times, similar sites more times than I can count, as well as newspaper sites all around the world, and far more blogs than I will ever be able to read.

I thank you for your attention, and I am very happy that you found this article interesting or useful enough to read. However, it really does not need you to post it yet again - all you will do is eat my bandwidth, and I ask you not to do that.

Edited by Keith, 17 June 2007 - 11:03 AM.

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
While opinions are always welcome, breaking the rules because you "could care less" is not. Expect a visit from the moderating/administrative team soon. I hate when people have these egos, it's immature and furthermore annoying.

This topics has been reported to the moderating team for review. Do not reply to this topic until given further notice by a moderator/admin.

Baw-Ri-Soot

Baw-Ri-Soot

Derrrrrr

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

While opinions are always welcome, breaking the rules because you "could care less" is not. Expect a visit from the moderating/administrative team soon. I hate when people have these egos, it's immature and furthermore annoying.

This topics has been reported to the moderating team for review. Do not reply to this topic until given further notice by a moderator/admin.

Moderators, lol.

Edited by Baw-Ri-Soot, 17 June 2007 - 11:03 AM.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Administrators, lol.

Idiot.